1. Upon placing an order, you are offering to purchase our product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. We will not process an order until payment is received in full. Once an order has been confirmed and processed we are unable to amend it. No amendments due to wrong colour, sizes or duplicate orders can be made upon confirmation.
3. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order if deemed required.
4. For delivery, please do provide the full and correct address so as not to cause a delay in delivery.
5. We shall be able to proceed with the actual shipping within 3 working days for regular in stock product and only upon the receipt of full payment. This is to allow us to pack and arrange for dispatch. This does not include the time required by the delivery agent to deliver. The delivery time shall vary dependent on the type of delivery services selected.
6. Free shipping shall be valid upon the fulfilment of conditions as stated during the purchase. Free shipping shall not be applicable for all pre-order items, backorder items or sales items which form part of this terms and conditions.
1. Normal postage
Normal postage shall be through Singpost Normal Mail which is non-registered.
The delivery shall not be trackable and the customer shall have to bear all risk of any lost delivery.
The parcel shall be delivered in your letter box and in event that the parcel cannot fit into the letter box, the parcel shall be collected from a designated Singpost Post Office.
Details as tabulated as below:
|Delivery Type||Normal Postage|
|Delivery Time||3 – 7 days|
|Charges for apparels||$3.00|
|Charges for big items e.g. shoes and bags||From $5.00|
2. Standard Courier
A tracking number shall be sent by the delivery agent via sms when the parcel has been collected.
The delivery agent shall liaise with the customer via the provided mobile number for delivery date and time. Customer is advised to provide an accurate mobile number.
If the parcel is non-delivered during the first delivery, the customer can request for a re-delivery for another 2 more attempts.
In event that the parcel is again non-delivered during the second arranged delivery, the parcel shall be send back to our company.
The customer will have to pay additional charges for re-delivery again.
Details as tabulated as below:
|Delivery Type||Standard Courier|
|Delivery Time||1 – 3 days|
|Charges for apparels||$5.00|
|Charges for big items e.g. shoes and bags||From $7.50|
1. The customer shall have to note that delivery for in stock items and backorder items are done separately due to their different timing for dispatch. Thus, 2 separate delivery charges shall be applicabl
2. To meet the requirements for the minimum purchase for free delivery, the order must include only in stock items. Combination of back order and in stock items is not eligible for free delivery
3. Our working days are from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm except public holidays. Please do note that we do not process any delivery during weeke
4. All unclaimed parcels shall be kept for 2 weeks and the parcels shall be disposed off without prior notice with no refund or any other form of compensation thereafter
5. The above charges and delivery timings are applicable for delivery in Singapore only
6. All shipping out of Singapore shall be charged based on the weight of the items and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full charges before check out.
7. If not otherwise stated or indicated, the default delivery method shall be via normal postage for all delivery including exchange.